Books of the Month

by - 9:34 AM

Yesterday, I had to go to campus because there was a sudden class. Ugh, it was ruin my mood but actually it's important to support me face the final exam next week. The good thing from it is that I can meet with my friends again. We went to Gegerkalong street, behind our campus, and looked for lunch. There is so many kind of food. Sooooo happy!

Seblak, a traditional snack which I love so much though it hurts my tummy

After walked around and ate together, we decide to went to Gramedia book strore. One of my friend, Mayang, wants to buy a gift for her boyfriend's sister. Unlucky, Puput didn't go with us because of her housework. This is also a chance for me to check the new books there.

I wonder if Angelina Jolie's next movie is adapted from this book?

Bella Swan on the front cover and Vampire Diaries's casts on the back cover LOL

I looooove Soto Lamongan <3


There are two books that caught my eyes. The first is Lovasket 2: For The Love Of The Game


. . and the second is Marmut Merah Jambu.


One of them is the gift that Mayang bought. Can you guess which one?

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D