Be Strong, Indonesia!

by - 7:16 PM

My country, Indonesia, has been passed so many disasters in 2010. Such as Merapi eruption, tsunami in Mentawai and earthquake in Papua. I could feel sadness everywhere. But I could do nothing. Thank God, there is a movement called Writers4Indonesia.



This movement from Indonesia to Indonesia, which can be followed by all writers, or who want to become a writer, who've never published a book or who have never published a book though. Just send your one short story, whatever is about and they will publish it for charity.

Then you can buy it by order it first. Just send an email to writers4indonesia@gmail.com. Fill the subject as Order a Book/ Order Buku. And don't forget to write your name, address, phone number, the title of the book, and quantity.

I joint of course! My short story named Buku Dalam Mimpi / Book in a Dream is on the 13th book.


See the full list of the book by click here.

Let's order it, guys! Lets make Indonesia stronger than ever! Order the 13th (hahahahaha XD) or another book which you wanted to order. I ordered it already :D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D