It's Been A Week

by - 6:25 PM

Yeah, it's been a week, more than a week I think, in our *still* new year. This year opened with hectic schedule of my final exam and a ton of assigment. But I have to welcoming this year anyway *yet it's too late* ;p


Welcome 2011
Please be good and fun :D

What I gonna do this year *beside that final exam thing*? The first thing is watch a lot and more and more movie. I'm waiting for Kung Fu Panda 2, Sucker Punch, Deathly Hallows Part 2, Breaking Dawn Part 1, and moreeee









I failed the 30 Books To Movies challenge last year but it doesn't mean that I would not take any book challange anymore. I decided to join Vampire Challenge 2011. Yeah, I'm such a vampire addict right now. 



I do some changings for this blog and it still going on. So don't confuse if something mess or weird shows here :p

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D