My ‘Gogirl! Jan 2012’ Review

by - 7:51 AM



Gogirl! is a stylish and informative magazine in Indonesia. I start to buy the copy since senior high school and I love, I mean, I really love the content which fun, inspiring, stylish and informative. It makes me curious and starves for their newest issue every month. Lucky me, I have brought the first and newest issue of theirs. Let me share my favorite articles, public figure stories and fun stuff on it without reveal the content :)

Articles


Old Ways New Ways
Can’t believe everything in life is easier, faster, and simplest that before :o



My Super Big Family
I have a problem to start a talk with older people. I hope this tips will help me through it :)


Perfectionist = Freaks
I have not read this article. I like and curious about it because I am kinda a ‘perfectionist’ person :p




Removing Acne Scars
Yeaaah, this is a classic problem of mine hehehehehe.


Your Guide to Medical Test
My healthy is not really good nowadays. I think I should make a medical test. What do you think? :o

Public Figure Stories


Matt Damon
I always love an article of Matt Damon, even the smallest photo like this :D


Tabitha & Marion
What a cute hairbows. I want one!

Fun Stuff


DIY: Pattern Necklace
I love DIY and I’m gonna make this thing asap :D


Get Some Lose Some: Twitter’s Followers
Make me think and more responsible to tweet than I tweeted :)


Gogirl!’s 20 Hot Guys 2012
My favorites are Rio Dewanto, Dimas Anggara and Iko Uwais. They are movie actors :D

Sadly, a simple recipe is not featured in this edition. And although I called it a stylish magazine, do you notice that I do not really explain about fashion here? I am just not really into it. But don’t worry, I still like it thou and get a little distracted from my final exam schedule hehehehe ;p
Have you get a copy for yourself? :)

You May Also Like

3 comment(s)

  1. Hi! Salam kenal! kamu Gogirl reader juga? same here :D
    Yeap, this is a one fine 'opening' by the mag, delivering lots of qualified articles yet fun at the same time.
    visit my blog if you don't mind >> http://ratrispensieve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ratri Purwani: Salam kenal juga. What a beautiful blog and you're a writer :D

    Putdar: beli sendiri :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leave your comment :D