Did I Make the Most of Loving You?

by - 12:50 PM

Downton Abbey
Genre:
Period Darma
Written and Created by:
Jullian Fellowes
Cast:
Hugh Bonneville, Jessica Brown Findlay, Laura Carmichael, Jim Carter, Brendan Coyle, Michelle Dockery, Kevin Doyle, Siobhan Finneran, Joanne Froggatt, Thomas Howes, Rob James-Collier, Allen Leech, Rose Leslie, Phyllis Logan, Elizabeth McGovern, Sophie McShera, Matt Milne, Lesley Nicol, Amy Nuttall, Maggie Smith, Ed Speleers, Dan Stevens and Penelope Wilton

Downton Abbey depicts the lives of the aristocratic Crawley family and their servants in the post-Edwardian era — with the great events in history having an effect on their lives and on the British social hierarchy. Such events depicted throughout the series include news of the sinking of the RMS Titanic in the first series; the outbreak of World War I, the Spanish influenza pandemic, and the Marconi scandal in the second series; and the Interwar period and the formation of the Irish Free State in the third series. (source)




At once, I was not interested into some series with English accent and a lot of characters. But when I finished the first episode, I want more and more. I’m addicted to Mary – Matthew romance and those accent, yes the one that I used to ignore :p If you already watched, I’m sure you’ll agree with me :’)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D