The Conjuring

by - 11:11 PM

Genre:
Supernatural Horror
Director:
James Wan
Cast:
Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson, Ron Livingston, Lili Taylor, Shanley Caswell, Hayley McFarland, Joey King, Mackenzie Foy, Kyla Deaver, Shannon Kook and John Brotherton


In 1971, Carolyn and Roger Parren move their family into a dilapidated Rhode Island farm house and soon strange things start happening around it with escalating nightmarish terror. In desperation, Carolyn contacts the noted paranormal investigators, Ed and Lorraine Warren, to examine the house. What the Warrens discover is a whole area steeped in a satanic haunting that is now targeting the Parren family wherever they go. To stop this evil, the Warrens will have to call upon all their skills and spiritual strength to defeat this spectral menace at its source that threatens to destroy everyone involved. (source)

The Conjuring was good. The story and of course, the apperance of the spirit really scared me off. I covered my eyes when the story was very intens in the end. But after that, I do not feel scare or cannot sleep at night. I am fine. Once I thought it was kinda similar with Insidious. Why? The similar story, the same director and also the existed Patrick Wilson. So funny to see him has the 'power' now. But my eyes were on Ron Livingston. I think I know him from some movies or series, but I do not remember the title. Hmm, I heard they plan to make a sequel of the film. Wanna wait? Recommeded! :D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D