Kaledioscope 2013: Life

by - 11:59 PM




Personal Life Moments:
- Took photo with my classmates
- Accepted to do internship at Pikiran Rakyat
- Got my publishing contract
Books I read: Life on the Refrigerator Door, Semiotic: The Basics, Tools For Cultural Studies: An Introduction, Mockingjay, An Introduction to Literary Studies,
Movie I watched: Struck by Lightning, The Perks of Being Wallflower, 5 CM, Gangster Squad
Random pictures:






Personal Life Moments:
- Started my internship at Pikiran Rakyat
- Submitted my research proposal
- Bought a brown wegdes
Books I read: Paris: Aline, Coffee Prince, Manusia Setengah Salmon,
Movies I watched: Wonderful Radio,
Random pictures:





Personal Life Moments:
- Seminar research proposal
- Finished my internship at Pikiran Rakyat
- Bought a ton of books
Books I read: The Devil in Black Jeans, Menunggu, Benabook, Warm Bodies, Hujan dan Teduh
Movies I watched: Warm Bodies,
Random pictures:





Personal Life Moments:
- First guidance meeting for my final paper
Books I read: Bi!, Montase, My Life as Writer, Thank You For Smoking, The Giving Tree
Movies I watched: Thank You For Smoking,
Random pictures:





Personal Life Moments:
- Won many quizzes
- Met with my publisher’s editors
- Started writing a real final paper
Books I read: One Last Chance, Roma: Con Amore, Winter to Summer, 11.369 km untuk Satu Cinta, Divergent
Movies I watched: Before Sunset, Iron Man 3, Cinta Brontosaurus, Star Trek: Into Darkness, Fast & Furious 6
Random pictures:







Personal Life Moments:
- My 22 birthday!
- Bought and got many books
- Seminar internship
Books I read: Stasiun, 18 vs 29: Loving You, Forgetting You, Insurgent
Movies I watched: Now You See Me, Refrain, Escape From Planet Earth,
Random pictures:








Personal Life Moments:
- I’m back to the market!
- Started to focus on my final paper
- Enrolled to private library, Pittimos
- Got my Rumah Buku member card. It gives me extra discount 5%
Books I read: Paper Romance, The Fault in Our Stars, U-Turn, Mr. Darcy, Vampyre, Early, Mahogany Hills, Fade In Fade Out, Bangkok: The Journal
Movies I watched: Despicable Me 2, Safe Haven, Jack the Giant Slayer, The Host,
Random pictures:









Personal Life Moments:
- Met my BFF, Intan
- Re-write my novel manuscript
- Won #17anGagas
- Ifthar with my classmates
Books I read: The Chronicles of Audy: 4R, Evergreen, Melbourne: Rewind
Movies I watched: Before Midnight, The Conjuring, Beautiful Creatures, Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, Katy Perry: Part of Me, Java Heat, Sang Penari
Random pictures:









Personal Life Moments:
- Hosted Too Early’s 1st Giveaway
- Won Lucky HotPot #HotterPotter
- Won @heartrobin’s giveaway
Books I read: London: Angel, Restart, Refrain, All You Can Eat, (Jurnal) Menulis Cara Gue, Safe Haven, The Selection
Movies I watched: Insidious Chapter 2, This is the End
Random pictures:






Personal Life Moments:
- Completed my reading challenge on Goodreads. 95 books!
- Won @Gramedia’s #ResensiPilihan
- Won Sayembara Resensi Buku by @Yes24, twice!
- Finished my novel manuscript
- Writer’s crush
Books I read: Andai Kau Tahu, Unfriend You, Keegan’s Matchmaker, Cerita Horor Kota, Tokyo: Falling, Beauty Sleep, Runaway Ran
Movies I watched: Gravity, About Time, Kick-Ass 2, The Mortal Instrument: City of Bones
Random pictures:









Personal Life Moments:
- Vacuumed from blogging life to focus on my final paper (failed!)
- Got my first ad from IdBlogNetwork. Actually, I wasn’t aware that I had been ignored the emails.
- Cerita Horor Kota Giveaway
- Bought my second wedges from UP
- Bought a new flashdisk to replace the old one.
Books I read: You Are My Sunshine, Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed
Movies I watched: Suckseed, Carrie, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
Random pictures:







Personal Life Moments:
- Writing workshop EWC with Christian Simamora
- Bought two pairs of wedges from UP
- Bought a beige pleated skirt
- 111213
- Ill in new year’s eve
Books I read: --
Movies I watched: --
Random pictures:






GOOD BYE 2013! HELLO 2014 :D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D