Bad Guy Good For A Weekend

by - 7:03 PM


Nice to meet you, where you been? 
I could show you incredible things 
Magic, madness, heaven, sin 
Saw you there and I thought 
Oh my God, look at that face 
You look like my next mistake 
Love's a game, wanna play? 

New money, suit and tie 
I can read you like a magazine A
in't it funny, rumors fly 
And I know you heard about me 
So hey, let's be friends 
I'm dying to see how this one ends 
Grab your passport and my hand 
I can make the bad guys good for a weekend 

So it's gonna be forever 
Or it's gonna go down in flames 
You can tell me when it's over 
If the high was worth the pain 
Got a long list of ex-lovers 
They'll tell you I'm insane 
'Cause you know I love the players 
And you love the game 

'Cause we're young and we're reckless 
We'll take this way too far 
It'll leave you breathless 
Or with a nasty scar 
Got a long list of ex-lovers 
They'll tell you I'm insane 
But I've got a blank space, baby 
And I'll write your name

Happy Sunday ;D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D