A Day at Campus

by - 12:26 PM

This is my activities last Monday :)

Before went to campus, I went to Pikiran Rakyat to confirm my internship which will start next week. Kinda nervous :)

Then went to campus and watched 2010's generation performed their ABS show. Just like my generation last year. The show was awesome! ;)


Next, took a class photo at Jonas. Gonna miss you a lot, guys. See you in May :')


Next week I will start my eighth semester. I will busy take care of my internship and final paper :)


Many negative thoughts popped up on my mind. I couldn't sleep and didn't eat well. Just can pray and pray for the best :)

You May Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Serem banget gambar zetannya mbak, jadi kaget saya pas buka artikel ini. Anyway, semoga lancar mengerjakan skripsinya ya mbak. Semangat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walau gambarnya serem, drama Zetannya keren banget loh. Makasih yaa buat dukungannya :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leave your comment :D