Feel Your Body Right Next To Mine

by - 1:12 PM


Now that I have captured your attention 
I want to steal you for a rhythm intervention 
Mr. T, you say I'm ready for inspection 
Show me how you make a first impression 

Oh, oh Can we take it nice and slow, slow 
Break it down and drop it low, low 
Cause I just wanna party all night in the neon lights 'til you can't let me go 

I just wanna feel your body right next to mine 
All night long 
Baby, slow down the song 
And when it's coming closer to the end hit rewind 
All night long 
Baby, slow down the song

Early today, I went to Rumah Buku and bought two books that I had been looking for so long. I also picked up and used my member card. So I got extra discount 5%. Wohoooooo :D


Rp. 57.000 - 25% = Rp. 42.750,-

Rp. 64.000 - 25% = Rp. 48.000,-

Happy Sunday :)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D