I love Nicholas Sparks' novels. You might think that the stories are too cheesy or predictable, but I still love it! I've read A Walk to Remember, Dear John and Safe Haven. They are amazing. I'm looking forward to read another titles. That's why I joined this challenge :)
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014 (books read prior to 1/1/2014 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2014. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read as many Nicholas Sparks novels as you’d like. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join the challenge, grab the 2014 Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, Libib, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2014 Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.Levels:
First Date – Read 1–4 Nicholas Sparks novels
Going Steady – Read 5–8 Nicholas Sparks novels
Engaged – Read 9–12 Nicholas Sparks novels
Married – Read 13–16 Nicholas Sparks novels
I choose First Date level which means I have to read 1-4 Nicholas Sparks novels. Here's the list :)
1. The Notebook
2. The Last Song
3. The Lucky One
4. The Best of Me
Wanna join too? Click here :)