From Braga With Love

by - 8:25 PM

Recap from my Saturday night. Well, it's not at night actually. First, watched The Wolfman with my BFF, Intan. I'll write the review about it later.


Next, have a lunch and some snacks when waited for a rain. My little friend would fly to Aussie next semester. I can't believe it! We hope can watch The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader together before she goes. But I guess not because the film release December 10.


And went to Pesta Buku Bandung at Landmark, still in Braga street.

I know this event from my junior high school's teacher. He gave a task to go to this event and collect the brochure become a booklet. We got score 90 for it. Yihaaa! Now I came again and saw Didi Petet was there (the last photo).

I'm saved from the rain when waited at Braga City Walk. But no when went home. I stuck on traffic jam for two hours perhaps. Darn!

By the way, happy Sunday :)

You May Also Like

1 comment(s)

  1. yang baju kuning so' imut... hahahaha! gak rame kan din filmnya?? bagusan my name is khan... eh btw... film itu udah bisa di donlot di indo webster loh... surrogates, 9 dll juga udah...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leave your comment :D