30 Books To Movies: A Walk To Remember

by - 4:52 PM

The novel


My plan was read it a chapter per day. But it's means that I would spent 13 days to finish it. Lucky me, my Friday was free and finished it more quickly than I ever think. I read it from computer. So I have to refresh my eyes many times. *_*

The story which is filmed will has a little difference with the original story from the book. But I can handle it. I love the novel and also cried same as when I was watching the movie. My favorite part is when they played a drama. Landon realized that Jamie is so beautiful with a white dress, like the angel which is she play.

The movie

About the movie, I have wrote about it here.

The song




Next "Books To Movies" is Jumper!

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D