Bangkok Traffic (Love) Story

by - 10:46 PM

After all patience to do not read the synopsis on Wikipedia and kept my eyes open all night long, I finished watch it on YouTube!


" An urban love story set in modern day Bangkok where thirty-year-old Mei Li struggles to find true love. When Mei Li accidentally meets a handsome skytrain engineer whom she considers as the right man, she plans to make her first move. Though endless obstacles keep coming her way, she never gives up. "



This hilarious film was made for BTS's birthday. By showing busy people with a variety of public transport, this film gives what Bangkok is. I loooooove it. Started with funny things, some sad moment in the middle and ended with sweeeeet words. Jokes that appearing is simple, but the effect is very large. I kept waiting for a surprise what else would come. And indeed there is always something funny, no matter how small it is, that made me laugh out loud XD

My favorite scene was . . I think I liked them all. But for that I really like is the ending. The Loong's words. How sweet it is. I felt a little offended by this film. Because, oh yes, I'm single. But in other case, I'm not. Hahaha.

Gila Sinema
already wrote in his blog and he said that seem good to made it in the Indonesian version. Jakarta Traffic (Love) Story or Busway Traffic (Love) Story perhaps?

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D