Books To Movies: New Moon

by - 8:53 PM

The book


I read the book directly after finished Twilight and I regret it. Why the second book always make me disappointed? It also happened when I was reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of the Secret. Actually, I think too serious about the story. I even looked the ending chapter and relieved when saw the" Edward" word there. But it doesn't mean that I have no favorite parts. Here they are!

First, well, when Edward leaved Bella at forest. His words was painful.

" "And I'll make you a promise in return," he said. "I promise that this will be the last time you'll see me. I won't come back. I won't put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I'd never existed." "


Second, Edward thought that He already dead in Italy.

" I slammed into him so hard that the force would have hurled me to the ground if his arms hadn't caught me and held me up. It knocked my breath out of me and snapped my head back.
His dark eyes opened slowly as the clock tolled again.
He looked down at me with quiet surprise.
"Amazing," he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused. "Carlisle was right."
"Edward," I tried to gasp, but my voice had no sound. "You've got to get back into the shadows. You have to move!"
He seemed bemused. His hand brushed softly against my cheek. He didn't appear to notice that I was trying to force him back. I could have been pushing against the alley walls for allthe progress I was making. The clock tolled, but he didn't react.
It was very strange, for I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole. I could feel my heart racing in my chest, the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again. My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin. It was like there had never been any hole in my chest. I was perfect–not healed, but as if there had been no wound in the first place.
"I can't believe how quick it was. I didn't feel a thing–they're very good," he mused, closing his eyes again and pressing his lips against my hair. His voice was like honey and velvet. "Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty," he murmured, and I recognized the line spoken by Romeo in the tomb. The clock boomed out its final chime "You smell just exactly the same as always," he went on. "So maybe this is hell. I don't care. I'll take it."
"I'm not dead," I interrupted. "And neither are you! Please Edward, we have to move. They can't be far away!"
I struggled in his arms, and his brow furrowed in confusion.
"What was that?" he asked politely.
"We're not dead, not yet! But we have to get out of here before the Volturi–" "

And of course the proposal!

" His eyes were cautious–he spoke slowly. "Marry me first."
I stared at him, waiting… "Okay. What's the punch line?"
He sighed. "You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a joke."
"Edward, please be serious."
"I am one hundred percent serious." He gazed at me with no hint of humor in his face.
"Oh, c'mon," I said, an edge of hysteria in my voice. "I'm only eighteen."
"Well, I'm nearly a hundred and ten. It's time I settled down." "


The movie


I already posted the review before here. But I haven't shows my favorite scenes. I just got the pics and here they are!


I know the last picture is riddicolous scene, but I already love it. Just forget what happened in the movie, okay?

The song



Same as before, I listened to John Legend's song when read the book. It's happened because the original soundtrack hadn't come out.

ps. It's a series, the same story, so it's don't counting as one of 30 Books to Movies, however I have labeled it. I just love The Twilight Saga. That's it :D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D