Confessions of a Shopaholic

by - 8:44 AM

This is the last movie, I swear! I won't watch a movie whatever it is before my final exam for this semester done! Please pray for me. Bye bye Robin Hood and Prince of Persia :(



" Rebecca Bloomwood is a sweet and charming New York City girl who has a tiny, little problem that is rapidly turning into a big problem: she's hopelessly addicted to shopping and drowning in a sea of debt. While Rebecca has dreams of working for a top fashion magazine, she can't quite get her foot in the door -- that is, until she snags a job as an advice columnist for a new financial magazine published by the same company. Overnight, her column becomes hugely popular, turning her into an overnight celebrity, but when her compulsive shopping and growing debt issues threaten to destroy her love life and derail her career, she struggles to keep it all from spiraling out of control--and is ultimately forced to reevaluate what's really important in life. " Watch the trailer here.

Luke Brandon: She's not my girlfriend. She's not you.

Another rom-com? I don't think so. Though the story is predictable (moreover my friend who watched it first leaked the story), It's doesn't mean that the movie is chessy. Saving your money and do not ever have a credit card if you can't pay the bill, that's what I get from this movie.

My friends said about The Devil Wears Prada when we were watching it. They said that Krysten Ritter, who is playing as Suze, look a like Anne Hathaway. Well, both of the film are about fashion but in opposite way.

For me, I like Luke's accent. I like British X)

The jokes are entertaining well. The most favorite part is when Bex and Luke dance. You know, I also found the dance scene in The Ugly Truth. I often found the similarity when watch movies continued.


Watch the clearly version here

You May Also Like

1 comment(s)

  1. waaah aku suka banget film2 drama amerika kayak gini, film ini ringan n i really love her stuff :)..
    Bride wars udah bikin reviewnya Dhyn?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leave your comment :D