Books of the Month

by - 10:43 AM

Went to bookstore as always in the beginning of month. But I not excited as usual. I'm excited to watched a movie! I went here to killing the time. I suppose that why the book-to-movie more eye catchy for me.


Watch the Bella's eye. Edward in front of cover and Jacob at the back. Nice!

Those are the book that filmed as a movie that I would watch.

I wonder if Hollywood out there wanna filmed Percy Jackson again. The first movie was good but not extraordinary.

Momseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! <3


I wonder if Summit wanna adapted this book to movie. I haven't read the synopsis or looking for what the hell is book about but I would be nice to see the another story about vampire beside Edward and Bella's life. Lets see ;)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D