30 Books to Movies: The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

by - 10:23 AM

The book


While standing on a British railway station, awaiting their train to school after the summer holidays, Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy Pevensie are magically whisked away to a beach near an old and ruined castle. They come to realize the ruin is Cair Paravel, where they once ruled as the Kings and Queens of Narnia, and discover the treasure vault where Peter's sword and shield, Susan’s bow and arrows, and Lucy’s bottle of magical cordial and dagger are stored. Susan's horn for summoning help is missing, however, as she left it in the woods the day they returned to England after their first visit to Narnia. Although only a year has passed in England, many centuries have passed in Narnia.

That same day, they intervene to rescue Trumpkin the dwarf from soldiers who have brought him to the ruins to drown him. Trumpkin tells the children that since their disappearance, a race of men called Telmarines have invaded Narnia, driving the Talking Beasts into the wilderness and pushing even their memory underground. Narnia is now ruled by King Miraz and his wife Queen Prunaprismia, but the rightful king is Miraz's young nephew, Prince Caspian, who has gained the support of the Old Narnians.(source)

This is shorter that another book that I read lately. So I hope I can finished it faster than before. At the beginning it was so good. I like when Trumpkin tells about Caspian. But then I kinda bored. What they did just walk around the trees to meet Caspian and think about breakfast. I became lazy to finished it.

I too lazy to think which my favorite part is or pay attention to the words. I got no new word here to learn.

Well, I finished then. A little bit disappointed of it. I hope Caspian do better next time.

The movie

Watch the trailer here.


This is it! I like it. I saw an ordinary plot here actually. They fight, they loose. They fight again and the miracle comes. Battle scene, that's why I like it. And also Lucy and Susan have more feed here. Especially Susan, who has crush on Caspian.

For their acting, I don't think so but they well good. I haven't watch the first movie. So I don't know. But they grown up, like what I see from first movie's photos and now. I love the British accent. Yet my English sounds American.

My favorite scene is Caspian meet the Pevensies for the first time. Caspian saw Susan and he was 'damn'! Kinda funny.

The movie is better and I choose it.

Curious? Watch it below.


The song


Peter and Susan will not come back to Narnia again. I don't know why. But I saw them in the trailer of Narnia 3.

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D