Snap It Out!

by - 6:03 PM

Yeaaaah, it was my twitter status on Friday evening. I already know how to use SnapIt! Finally \(´▽`)/

What is SnapIt?

SnapIt Screen Capture 3.7 is software to capture and crop image from any sources. It is very suitable for bloggers like me. This tool have many features. Such as,

- Supports hotkeys, auto-saving, clipboard
- Automatically copies screenshots to the clipboard
- Tracks capture history, auto-saves captured images
- Saves files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats
- Auto-names captured images

It also easy to use. You just press PrtSc on your keyboard and click by mouse which icon or page that you want to capture. Then paste the image by press Ctrl+V combination to the document or open Photoshop, create new image file or open existed image file and paste it by press Ctrl+V combination. Your capture already save!

Because of I have no any Photoshop on this laptop *Uuugh, where is it?* I tried paste it into Paint and it's works! So happy!

Yet, I was a little bit confused to use it days ago. Clicked here, clicked there. Asked my friend and still had no idea. Actually what I need to do is read the steps here. Pity me :p.

Now I know it. I can capture anything what I want. I feel more excited to run this blog :)



Guys, grab it ASAP!

ps. Don't forget to follow my twitter :p

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D