30 Books to Movies: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

by - 11:46 AM



It is about the town of Chewandswallow, where the weather comes three times a day, at breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and is always food and beverages. The rain is juice and soup, the snow is ice cream, and the wind brings hamburgers. Because of this phenomenon, there are no grocery stores. However, when floods and storms of giant food come, the population is forced to leave Chewandswallow on boats made of bread, and adapt to their new lives in the world where the sky doesn't bring food. (source)

It is a kind of bed stories. But if someone read it for me or I read it for my self, I would not be sleepy, I would be hungry like hell. Nice, sweet and very imaginative. Like it and wanna eat it! ;p



Watch the trailer by click the blue title ;D


Flint Lockwood thinks he's a genius. But none of the things he invented are things that make sense or are useful. However, he has the support of his mother but when she dies, he's left alone with his father who thinks he should give it up. When the community that he lives in, is in an economic crisis because their primary source of income a sardine cannery was shut down, Flint decides to try his latest invention, a machine that can turn water into food. But something goes wrong and the machine ends up in the atmosphere. Later it starts raining food. And so the shifty mayor tries to use this as a way to help their community. But when Flint sense something's wrong with the machine, the mayor convinces him to ignore it. But as Flint predict chaos ensue. (source)

I was very starving in every scenes, more than when I read the book. The food looks so real and very YUM! I already downloaded the movie, but the file that I got corrupt and I just watched the first 20 minutes of the movie. How do you feel if watch a cheese-burger rain in row for hours? That is what I feel too ;p

My favorite scene is when cheese-burger rain. So so so so hungry when watch it. Of course, it because the fucking corrupt file. I thought I wanna eat burger right now.

I almost forgot about this, hehe



The lesson that I got from this movie is to get your dream and very give up. Don’t get angry or mind if other talking bad about you. Cause someday, they would be need you.

Which is the best? I choose the movie! :D


You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D