30 Books to Movies: The Time Traveler's Wife

by - 7:54 AM

The book

The love story of Henry and Claire whose lives are punctuated by Henry's disappearance to different points in time--sometimes even back to visit Claire as a young woman. When Henry meets Claire, he is twenty-eight, and she is twenty. He's a hip, handsome librarian; she is an art student with Botticelli hair. Henry has never met Claire before; Claire has known Henry since she was six... (source)

Romantic and priceless.

The first word, it is because I thought before that the story about the time traveler or person can move to another time and places was story about superhero only. It is not like what I got here. Henry can take the benefit of it but he is still human and can not change anything he wants.

For the second word, Claire's faithful were not really exist in my life, of course in my opinion. To have a wife like her and accept everything in your life, your minus-plus point and even your past, one word from me priceless.

My favorite parts are when Henry visited the past and met the little Claire. There is something what makes me wondering. If he can not and not allow to tell anything that can change the future, how can he tells that he would be Claire's husband? It is not fair. Lets imagine if Henry was there but he don't try to talk with Claire, would he be Claire's wife in the future?

It was little boring. So hard to understand. But what you have to do is be a time traveler and back to the past ;p



Watch the trailer here.


My eyes were opened to the max size when saw this movie at movie rental. It was feel like dream-comes-true. I couldn't hardly wait to watch it. Yet what I felt after watched it are . .

. . Confused and disappointed.

For the first word, perhaps because I watched it in low speaker and can not feel their intonation and expression. Little weird, uh?

And really disappointed with the whole story. Too fast, too flat and many missing plot. For this I certain that it is because I already read the novel in row and the story really glued in my mind and what I got from the movie was so different. The differences are always exist everywhere. I respect to it.

So I really am more like the book than this.

The song

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D