Just Know What NaNoWriMo is ;p

by - 11:27 AM


I have not read the whole information, because the web is so difficult to open here. I don't know why. My BF aka my notebook like getting some serious problem after I left him just for a day.

Huhuhu, are you angry to me? :(

For more info click here :D

UPDATE!

NaNoWriMo is a month when you are writing and it also happens around the world. Start every November 1st 'til 30th. Why in November? People assume that the rain month is the most comfortable time to write. You can drink a glass of hot chocolate and write about love ;) The purpose of it is write 50000 words a month or 1667 words a day. You can write your novel in any language.

In November 25th, NaNoWriMo will count your whole words. if it already 5000 words then you are the winner! You will have 'The Winner' title, certificate and web icon. So lets write now! (source)


I already join it. What are you waiting for? Be my writing buddies my click here ;)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D