Recommended for Your Friday

by - 9:10 AM

I watched too much movies last year. I almost watched two movies a week or (this is insane) three movies a day! It makes me sick and I stopped for a while. The risk is this blog was vacuum for months :(


Then now I came back with something I love so much before I became a movie lover. Novels! I join Goodreads to record my progress in reading novels. It is fun enough. You can add friends and know that books that they have read, join book club, and so on.

I realize that most of my friends there currently reading The Hunger Games. The novels itself tells about "the ruin a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol is harsh and cruel and keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV.

source



Sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives alone with her mother and younger sister, regards it as a death sentence when she steps forward to take her sister's place in the Games. But Katniss has been close to dead before—and survival, for her, is second nature. Without really meaning to, she becomes a contender. But if she is to win, she will have to start making choices that will weigh survival against humanity and life against love." So curious about it. I gonna make sure I read it before the movie comes out :D

If you feel as curious as I am, just try to read it. You can get the book by click here. This is a trilogy. So make sure you also read the sequels titled Catching Fire and Mockingjay :)



Prepared a cup of coffee, hot chocolate or green tea and enjoy your book :D

You May Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. I have wanted to read these books since a year ago but belum kesampaian. Berapa ratingnya??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku juga belum kesampean terus nih. Semoga aja ada waktu yg agak kosong buat baca ini sebelum filmnya kelar tahun depan. Rating di goodreadsnya 4.54, wow! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leave your comment :D