Premiere Today

by - 10:10 AM

Masih Bukan Cinta Biasa

Genre:
Drama
Cast:
Ferdy Taher, Wulan Guritno, Olivia Jensen, Axel, Joe P. Project, Dalton and Budi Arab
Director:
Benny Setiawan
Writer:
Benny Setiawan



My comment after watched the trailer: I never thought that they gonna make the sequel of Bukan Cinta Biasa (2009). But this is it. The story of this film is not really different from previous film but now, the long-lost-children is a boy. Interesting much? :)



Tarung (City of Darkness)
Genre:
Action/Drama
Cast:
Guntur Triyoga, Volland Humanggo, Khrisna Patra, Daud Radex and Cinta Dewi
Director:
Nayato Fio Nuala
Writer:
Erry Sofid/Ian Jampanay


Comment after I watched the trailer: is it a horror or action movie actually? And I think I totally see the whole plot of the movie from it. Weird --"

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D