Killer Elite

by - 7:11 AM


Genre:
Drama/Action
Cast:
Jason Statham, Clive Owen, Yvonne Strahovski, Dominic Purcell, and Robert De Niro
Director:
Gary Mckendry
Writer:
Matt Sherring

Killer Elite is about Danny and his mentor, Hunter. Hunter got a $6 million job to kill three agents of SAS from Sheik Amr, but he failed. Then Danny has to take that job, or his mentor would dead. It is very difficult to complete the job because Spike Logan from The Feathermen appears and protect those three agents. Danny should finished the job before Sheik Amr dies to save Hunter and his girlfriend, Anne.

I have two words to describe this movie for me. Boring and confusing. Why it is that so? It is boring because Jason Statham played the similar role as a handsome but cold hands assassin from movie to movie. I am not fan of Statham and not follow his career, but I knew some movies he played last year and it has a similar plot and characters. I realize that he is a star of action movies, but can he tries to act in drama or thriller movie sometime? It would be great, I think :o



Robert De Niro and Clive Owen were quite good. But I am too confuse to think of it more. Because I watched the non subtitle version movie. If only the movie is interesting enough for me, I would not feel confuse but it is not like what I expected.

Actually, I expected the appearances of Yvonne Strahovski in this movie. Because I like the way she acts and talks with unique accent in Chuck. But seems like her character as Anne is just a sweetener. That is explain why the poster of Killer Elite not shows her name or face. So dissapointed, she is really good and promising actress though :(

At last, Killer Elite is just another typical movie of Jason Statham. Blad head, tough guys, guns, bloods, and so on. You might like it, but sorry, I do not --"

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D