Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

by - 7:25 AM

Genre:
Genres: Action | Adventure | Fantasy
Cast:
Johnny Depp, Penélope Cruz, Geoffrey Rush, Ian Mcshane and Kevin Mcnally
Director:
Rob Marshall
Writers:
Terry Rossio and Ted Elliott

Jack Sparrow is back! He is in London to release his best friend, Joshamee Gibbs. Then he hears that other Jack Sparrow is planning to go to the Fountain of Youth, as same as his secret plan. The fake Sparrow is actually Angelica, his old lover. She and her father, Blackbeard uses Sparrow to help them get there.

On Stranger Tides is the second movie of Pirates of Caribbean movies that I watched. I have not watched the second and third movie so I was little bit confused and questions came up in my mind. Such as, why Jack Sparrow was in jail, what happened to Barbossa’s leg, where the hell Elizabeth and Will are, so on and so forth. I did not really follow and like the trilogy anyway. But I still can enjoy this movie. Elizabeth and Will are gone and we do not have to think about it, we even forget it when the mermaids appear. They were so amazing. Sweet, sexy yet scared a lot.



The story of their adventure to go to the Fountain of Youth is not interesting for me. Moreover I do not understand what they talked about. They use many vocabularies that too hard to understand for me. What I want is funny, simple and not really serious story. The love story about Phillip and Syrena attached my attention more. So sad, it not discover much here :(

Jack Sparrow was play perfectly by Johnny Depp as always. Thank God he is there. He is magnet of this franchise. This movie would not good without him. But actually I impressed by Penelope Cruz’s performance. Her accent and acting are both funny and awesome. I like the way she calls Jack in the end of movie over and over again hihihihi

At last, I enjoy watched the forth movie from Pirates of the Caribbean though I am not a fan of it. And if I consider the crazy credit seriously, I think the fifth movie would come two years later. Let’s see ;)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D