The Great Distraction

by - 10:06 AM

The last four days in my life were a disaster. Everything seems so annoying and made me furious. First is my understanding with lecturer, next is a stubborn classmate, then my boyfriend and last is unpleased service from one of fast food restaurant. It made my mood go to pieces :’(


I don’t have any idea why it is happening repeatedly or my mood was so fragile. But next thing on my mind is do anything else that can distract me from them. There are three distractions of mine.

Watch TV Series
I am not really into movies right now. I prefer to watch TV series The plot makes me curious, and the size of episodes are quite small (hehehehe) so I don’t have to wait too long to watch a new episode. My favorites are Gossip Girl, Chuck, Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Sherlock and New Girl.



Although the story would be very complicated when the series renew their season, it is nice to observe the way they communicate each other, the vocabularies, the terms and I think it helps me to understand English, like a lot. Then, I would be to busy to wait the new episode than keep thinking about my bad mood.

Sing Korean Songs
I love to sing a song out loud. I do it every single day. But it is kinda embarrass me when someone, especially my brother, hears my voice sing a love song and make a joke about it. Uuuggh! So I prefer to sing a song from Korean artists such as SNSD, 2NE1, Big Bang, CN Blue and 2 PM, which no body knows the real meaning of their lyrics, even me!


It not just saves my face, but also challenging. The words are difficult yet fun. I have to read the lyrics to sing it correctly. Slowly I remember the lyrics and sing it automatically. Fun! :D

Sleep


No dreams. No nightmares. Just peace :)

Those distract me enough from the reality. But I realize that it doesn’t solve my problem at all. The best thing to do is face it and let it go. It makes me more relax and calm. Hope those stupid things won’t happen again next week :)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D