Weekend Stories

by - 10:21 PM

FRIDAY

My boyfriend and I attended a seminar called XL Future Leaders Indonesia Berprestasi at ITB 



Then watched The Bourne Legacy at Ciwalk for FREE!


The movie was . . confusing. I will write the review next day J

SATURDAY
Went to Padang Mountain, Cianjur with (mostly) strangers :P . @sandijuandi and I missed the train to Padalarang. It made us should take a public transportation to Padalarang Train Station where @haney07 and @rimamari have waited us with friends of theirs. It was a loooooooooooong road but it’s worth :D







We also visited Lampegan tunnel




Thanks to @sandijuandi, @haney07, @rimamari, @ima_hamilah, @una_ha2, @iyaiyuth, @rizazal and @faizalmahmuda. We should do it again in another time :D

SUNDAY
I felt ill and it made me cancel the plan to go to Setiabudhi and finish final paper for KKN. I also feel so insecure. Don’t know why :’( But I gotta put it aside because tomorrow is my first day back to campus. I should be ready no matter what. Thank God, this newest song from Maliq and D’essentials can make it is little bit better :D


What about your weekend? J

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D