Please Let Us Just Love

by - 12:37 PM

Protect The Boss (보스를 지켜라)
Director:
Son Jung Hyun
Screenwriter:
Kwon Ki Young
Cast:
Choi Kang Hee, Ji Sung, Kim Jaejoong, Wang Ji Hye, Lee Hee Won, Park Young Kyu, Cha Hwa Yun, Kim Young Ok, Ha Jae Sook, Jung Kyu Soo, Kim Hyung Bum, and Kim Ha Kyoon

Protect The Boss is a story of No Eun Seol. She finally gets a job as a professional secretary at a large conglomerate after struggling with unemployment. Cha Ji Heon, her boss who is the immature youngest son of a chaebol family, is so cruel. Eun Seol has to survive with all weird and nonsense things that her boss asks. Lucky, she meets Cha Moo Won, a hard-working and conscientious junior executive in the company, and become friends. Surprising, Jin Heon and Moo Won fall in love with Eun Seol. Eun Seol is confuse because she doesn't want to mix bussiness with pleasure. Then Seo Na-Yoon, childhood friend of Ji Heon and Moo Won comes and makes it more complicated






Actually, I bought this drama last year and just watched eight episodes. It was kinda boring because Eun Soel can not decided yet who she loves. But today, when I was doing my tons of assigments, I think I need something funny and long enough to company me. Then I choose this drama. Well, it isn't that bad :p

Btw, I love the soundtrack of this drama. You can hear it below :)


Wait, have watched it or not? Tell me :)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D