Kaleidoscope 2012: Life

by - 1:11 PM

I will review some moments that important and happened in 2012 :D

January
- I bought a CDMA phone
- Demisioner from BPM ESA
- Won a review competition of Dunsa

February
Started semester 6

March
My love life full of ups and downs :'(

April
Started my intership/volunteer at Reading Lights

May
- My laptop crashed over and over again :'(
- Watching Angklung music festival with my BFF

June
- My 21 birthday. My boyfriend and I went to Jatinangor and had fun :D
- Went to Hijab Fest
- EURO 2012! But sadly Germany didn't make to final :'(
- Checked my KKN place

July
- KKN started!
- Got a news from publishing house about my novel :D

August
- KKN finished!
- Won #ResensiPilihan from @Gramedia
- Went to my boyfriend's house at Sumedang :")

September
- Went to Padang Mountain with friends :)
- Started semester 7
- Truly shocking news from my boyfriend. Okay, it hurts!

October
Strudy trip to TV One and TMII

November
- No INAFFF this year. Noooooo!
- Went to publishing house's office to discussed my up coming novel :)

December
- Went to my friend, @MAYANGRENGGANIS' wedding day
- Seeing dentist and you know lah :p

After what happened to my life in last 12 months, I grateful that I still have a chance to get another year where I will improve myself. Alhamdulillah :D

You May Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. mimih, why don't you put Mayang's wedding date? hhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itu mah khusus buat yg dateng aja :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leave your comment :D