Do-It-Yourself: Pink Oxford Shoes

by - 3:49 PM

If you read my previous Do-It-Yourself post, you notice that I wrote I have 'several shoes that I loved'. I upgraded the first one became Glitter Flat Shoes and what happens to the second one? Well, I was going to turn my old looks-like ofxord shoes into galaxy shoes (my inspirations are from here and here). But I found that the steps were difficult (three different colors of paint) and I wasn't sure I'm going to make it. So I just painted my shoes with one color instead. I choose pink ;) 







The steps are very simple. You just need an acrylic paint and painting the shoes with it. Let it dry under sunlight and ta-da the new colored shoes is ready to wear :D


I looooooooooooove it! :D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D