City of Angels

by - 2:35 PM

)

You're wondering who I am-machine or mannequin
With parts made in Japan, I am the modren man

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo

The time has come at last
To throw away this mask
So everyone can see
My true identity...

I see this life 
Like a swinging vine 
Swing my heart across the line 
In my face is flashing signs 
Seek it out and ye shall find 

Old, but I'm not that old 
Young, but I'm not that bold 
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told 

I feel something so right 
By doing the wrong thing 
And I feel something so wrong 
By doing the right thing
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie 
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

Happy Sunday :D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D