This Is What I Called LIFE!

by - 2:10 PM

All of my classmates and also me, always love Monday. Do you know why? because there's NO class. Yayy! So we can just relax for a day after have a lot of activities from Tuesday to Sunday ( seriously, Sunday!).

For this Monday, i choose to watch video from YouTube, also with some snacks.



Yeah, the vampire is everywhere. The, most-wanted-movie, New Moon have came out to here, actually in Jakarta only. That's why i haven't watched it yet. I hope i could watch it and it's a must! And finally i knew what the title of the song that I adore for a week. It's Fireflies from Owl City. OMG, just call me late.


From LYRICSMODE.COM lyrics archive
Lyrics | Owl City lyrics - Fireflies lyrics

How about your Monday? I hope you always like it same as me :D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D