Paranormal Activity

by - 2:45 PM

It was a horror movie. I knew that, but I still excited to watch it and forgot that horror movie always make me difficult to have a tight sleep. Pity me, that movie showed many scary scenes at night.


The movie tells the life of a young couple Katie and Micah (played by Katie Featherston and Micah Sloat) who suddenly chaotic behavior because "unknown creature". At nightfall, the house they occupy in the area of San Diego, United States, very noisy. Out of curiosity, Micah bought a sophisticated video camera to catch the creator's tantrum. Katie who initially did not agree with the idea turned supports. The tension began. The doors open by themselves and on the floor visible mysterious footprints. From there, one by one horror more real. Paranormal Activity-scene can present frightening scene perfectly. The horror is created by itself.

I already think that movie was real story and really really happened. But, that was a FICTION! At beginning I can't believe that because they were looked so natural and real in that camera. After read the post on my friend's blog, I believe that the movie just . . yeah, it was fiction movie like others.

Paranormal Activity runs only with USD 10 thousand, video cameras and two actors who each paid $ 500. But the movie, which is directed by Oren Peli, successful jump to the ranks of top box office. It is very cool!

Micah Sloat-Katie Featherston-Oren Peli

But I still feel scare although I knew that movie just fiction. Have you watch it? Are you scare? Hm, same as me. Uugh, can I have a tight sleep without give too much attention to my room's door?

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D