The Edukators

by - 7:04 AM

I watched another Daniel Bruhl's movie. I also read it before from one of movie magazine.


Jule is a waitress who can't make ends meet. She moves in with her boyfriend Peter and his friend Jan, two young men united by their passion to change the world. But Jule has a secret: an auto accident in the past has burdened her with lifetime payments to a successful businessman named Hardenberg.

Peter and Jan also have a secret: they are the notorious "Edukators," mysterious perpetrators who break into the expensive homes of local yacht club members as an act of political rebellion. They wreak havoc and leave notes that read, "Your days of plenty are numbered." While Peter is away on holiday, secrets between Jan and Jule are disclosed and feelings between them intensify. They impulsively break into the home of the businessman to whom Jule is indebted. But their growing passion has made them careless and when they're forced to return to the villa the following night to retrieve a forgotten cell phone, Hardenberg surprises them.

They have no choice but to call Peter for help, even if it means his finding out about their betrayal. The trio makes a rash decision and their futures, as well as Hardenberg’s, are put in jeopardy.

For more click here


I don't know what to write about the movie. I have think about it but I forgot because I watch it from You Tube, waiting for part by part and finished it in three days. In fact I can watch it in a day. But my dad brought the notebook and I didn't do anything that day.

Yet, I love it! The unpredictable ending and of course Daniel Bruhl :P. I not watched a lot foreign movie before. So some scenes made me shock because it's different with Hollywood.

My favorite quote from the movie,

" Manche Menschen ändern sich nie "
(some people never change)

Watch and wait for the ending. So you will know why I like it :D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D