Dear John

by - 7:02 PM

I waited this movie from last month and finally watch it. All alone as usual. It the second time I watching a movie at Blitzmegaplex but I still did embarrassing things. I think I won't write it here. X )


"John Tyree , a young soldier home on leave, meets Savannah Curtis, an idealistic college student whom he falls in love with during her spring vacation. Over the next seven tumultuous years, the couple is separated by John’s increasingly dangerous deployments. While meeting only sporadically, they stay in touch by sending a continuous stream of love letters overseas--correspondence that eventually triggers fateful consequences. "

Watch the trailer on the official website here.



They really fast to become a couple. I counted the day that they spend together and suddenly it's officially. Well, It doesn't matter actually. The ending is predictable as another movies which is based from Nicholas Sparks's novel. But this movie still feel touchy.

The prologue in the opening made me breathless. Though on the next scenes it's out of my prediction. My favorite scenes is when John reading his letter for his father who is dying in hospital. Yes, I cried!!

I would read the novel later and review it again as Books To Movies challenge. But I haven't done yet with Jumper. I really busy this week, and also next week.

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D