30 Books To Movies: Dear John

by - 12:44 AM

The book


An angry rebel, John dropped out of school and enlisted in the Army, not knowing what else to do with his life--until he meets the girl of his dreams, Savannah. Their mutual attraction quickly grows into the kind of love that leaves Savannah waiting for John to finish his tour of duty, and John wanting to settle down with the woman who has captured his heart. But 9/11 changes everything. John feels it is his duty to re-enlist. And sadly, the long separate find Savannah falling in love with someone else. "Dear John," the letter read...and with those two words, a heart was broken and two lives were changed forever. Returning home, John must come to grips with the fact that Savannah, now married, is still his true love—and face the hardest decision of his life.

Sparks is officially my favorite author. I didn't in the mood for read it actually. But the lines brought me deeper and deeper to know what will happens next. I cried a lot for read this. A family issue, especially about father not really blow here, or I didn't notice that? That's the reason why.

My favorite part is everytime John talks about his father. Touchy. Casually, I thought of Tatum when were reading this XD

I am a bit confuse about the ending. Is Tim dead or not? Honestly, I have watch the movie before and he dead. But I don't think so here.

Many new words and phrases here and I can learn it. But I wondering what's the 'rose' meaning except a kind of flower.

The movie


I already wrote about this before here.

I rather choose the book than this. Nothing changes by the way but the ending. Yet I cried a lot here than when I went to cinema, hahaha. Seriously, the story was more incredible when you imagine by yourself.

The song




ps. Failed with the second challenge that I took. I thought that it ends on 31 August, 2010. Actually the deadline is 1st August. My bad. I suppose to didn't take it before =C

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D