The Last Airbender

by - 10:27 AM

When the movie started playing last month, it became a trending topics. Not about how awesome it is, but how so fucking bad it is. It came to my city about a month later. Still with a ton of bad review. I hope I'll not regret it someday. I just want to know how poor it is.


Watch the trailer here.


Air, Water, Earth, Fire. Four nations tied by destiny when the Fire Nation launches a brutal war against the others. A century has passed with no hope in sight to change the path of this destruction. Caught between combat and courage, Aang discovers he is the lone Avatar with the power to manipulate all four elements. Aang teams with Katara, a Waterbender, and her brother, Sokka, to restore balance to their war-torn world. (source)

My questions after watched this. Did I watch something a minute ago? or What the hell it is? Well, this is the risk to watch the movie which absogooddamnlutely reviewing bad by people.

Aang and Sokka must be funny and amusing. Yet they don't. At least, Sokka doesn't pale or sparkle. Meanwhile Aang always seems like he wanna cry or something. LOL. There are many scenes which are funny actually. But I don't know what the hell is happening with those people's humor sense.

The racist issue is so visible here. Why Syalaman choose the white people for role who perfectly a little dark? And for me the fire clan even look like Bollywood actor.

I hate the slow motion when they fight. It doesn't impressive totally!

My favorite scene is when Zuko tells about his sister who strong than himself to Aang. It's kinda funny. He just lonely. Then I love the water sound. My advice if you still wanna watch this though I said it so flat, watch before fasting month. The sound is very . . YUM!

So many mistakes here. For example like in the beginning, Zuko sees the powerful light and tells it to his Uncle. But his mouth doesn't move at all.

Nothing new. You better watch the cartoon. Feeling sad to see those kids and their parents were very excited to watch this.

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D