Salt

by - 10:53 AM

I was not interesting with this movie at all. Jolie is not a strong reason to watch it, in my opinion. But I need something to watch. I so sick with all those downloaded movie. They are suck! I spent my sleep time and got nothing. So I watch this with friend. Sounds weird.




Watch the trailer here.


Evelyn Salt, a CIA officer who swore an oath to duty, honor, and country. When she is accused by a defector of being a Russian sleeper spy, Salt goes on the run to clear her name and ultimately prove she is a patriot. Using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative, she must elude capture and protect her husband or the world's most powerful forces will erase any trace of her existence.(source)

Hmmm, I was kinda confuse. Because the movie was like . . that. I even can't describe it.

Well.

I gonna try.

The story is so ordinary and nothing new there. It felt flat in my opinion. Although I just know about Russian agent who pretend as American. Ain't really read news paper when the issue came out. Thanks God, Jolie saved it! She is very sexy with her lips and black hair. The action scenes was so awesome and made me breathless. I thought about The Bourne Trilogy in women version when Jolie aka Salt started to jumped here and there or shoot here and there. Yet it looks too perfect to be true.

My favorite scene is . . the second photos above. Why? It make me think about what Bourne did on The Bourne Identity.


From the ending, we know that there will a sequel two- three years later. The producer wants Tom Cruise or Ben Affleck there.

Overall, if you don't care about the story too much, you can enjoy this one.


You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D