Darah Garuda

by - 10:40 AM

The most anticipated movie for me and my friends!!


Watch the trailer here.




BLOOD OF EAGLES is the second film of the highly acclaimed RED AND WHITE TRILOGY.  An epic, action-packed intrigue thriller set in Java during Indonesia's War of Independence in 1947, BLOOD OF EAGLES follows a heroic band of guerrilla soldiers, portrayed brilliantly by an all-star cast of Indonesia's most talented young actors.

Divided by the secrets of their past and deep conflicts in personality, class and religion, the four young men unite to stage a desperate assault on a Dutch internment camp in order to rescue the women they love, played by the nation's most talented young professionals.

The cadets link up with General Sudirman's guerrilla headquarters, where they are given a top-secret mission behind enemy lines in West Java: a commando-style strike on a vital airfield that could help turn the tide of rebel resistance against the ruthless advance of General Van Mook's August 1947 offensive.

The guerilla band penetrates deep into West Java, where they encounter a rival band of Islamic separatists, along with new allies and potential traitors, colonial spies in their own rank and civilian allies from the streets, and an old enemy in charge of Dutch intelligence.

Surrounded by the enemy around, the enemy above and the enemy within, the heroes must band together and trust each other as they battle intrigue, infighting, betrayal and the overwhelming power of a mighty European empire, in pursuit of a single goal: Freedom. (source)

Flat and formal. But Donny Alamsyah as Thomas saved it! <----- very personal opinion :p

Well, back to the movie. Yes the dialogues were very formal. Maybe it because the story written in English and translated into Bahasa Indonesia and they did not know much how Indonesian speaks. The results is here. Beside that, I and my friends a little bit confused in the first 30 minutes. You have watch this? I just wanna ask, Is that twins or not? Or you can just forget it. I don't want you to be confuse as me and my friends. Yet anything else was better than the previous one.

IMO, they leaked the points and the commercial scenes on the trailer. What I enjoy almost what I already watched on the trailer and feeling the same. Although there was the bloody awesome scene is when Dayan or Wayan, I forget his name, almost miss the plane. I know what will happened next but it was really interesting.

Love, love, love, love him!! :*



Lets wait for the third movie, the last of this trilogy of freedom next year. Do you know what the title is? I sure you won't believe as what I felt when read it for the first time. the title is HATI MERDEKA or if I translate into English, it would be HEART of FREEDOM.

I had thought that they will be on February. Just a joke, guys! :p

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D