Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

by - 11:38 AM

I have not to wait so long to got a ticket for this most anticipation movie this year. Because I joined IHP's to watched it together with all Harry Potter's fans. The event was quite fun and this is the first time for me. Thanks @haney07 for the great event. I hope you will make the same event next year ;)







Watch the trailer here.












Voldemort's power is growing stronger. He now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. Harry, Ron, and Hermione decide to finish Dumbledore's work and find the rest of the Horcruxes to defeat the Dark Lord. But little hope remains for the Trio, and the rest of the Wizarding World, so everything they do must go as planned. (source)

It was awesome! I haven't watch all of Harry Potter movie, but I think this is the best movie so far. Epic, full of sadness, funny jokes and a little bit of romance. Love Ron and Hermione!   




Aww


 I even didn't realize that I have sit for more than two hours! I and all Harry Potter fans have to be more patient to watch the Part 2, which is opens next July 2011.

My favorite part are. .  it was quite difficult to choose. But I prefer the part of seven Potters is the funniest scene. Are you already see Harry wears bra? XD. And I suddenly remember about Eclipse when there are running scenes :O

The weird scenes (spoiler alert!)
- What on the earth are Ginny thinking? Did you ask a boy to zippered your dress?
- Why Harry wear his glasses jump up on the super cold water to take a sword?
- Kissing scene between Harry and Hermione. Why did they have to be naked?

IMO, the idea for made it in two parts is good. The director made it more emotional, deeper and almost cover a little single thing that wrote in the novel. But something missing. They have to remember that someone who gonna watch this movie, perhaps, are not Harry Potter freaks. They maybe haven't read the novel or watch the previous movie or the ugly truth is they have no idea who Potter is.

By the way, I love Harry Potter novel since the first book published. I have read it many times. But I am not such a freak of it. I just love it but not fan or maniac like what others do. So when I watched this movie, I was lost in several parts. I remember the story, what would happen next, who is that, what is that, but I was still confused. I hope there were a little explaination between this case to that case.

It was very anonying to heard someone behind me told (or I could say that she actually said everything in the novel) to her friend about what happened next. Hello, can you just enjoy the movie? *evileyes*

Funny tweet ;p



The trailer shows many awesome scenes but I couldn't find it in the Part 1. I think they save it for the Part 2. Can't hardly waiiiittt for next year!

Update!
Photo session with IHP Bandung.



I looked like an idiot. Blame it on super hot weather ;p

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D