iNAFFF 2010: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

by - 3:39 PM

The last movie that I chose to watch. Finally :D


Watch the trailer here.







18-year-old Akari Yoshiyama, the only daughter of the novel’s heroine Kazuko will leapt through time back into the 1974 to find her mother’s first lover after her mother had met with an unfortunate car accident which sent her into a coma.

It was boring at the beginning. Maybe because I expected something when I was read the synopsis before. Yet the next part when the story more cleary enough, it was good. I didn't see much of condition differences between 1974 and 2010 here. Or it indeed don't change a lot?

What saved this movie is the drama of Akira and Ryota in the almost-end of the movie. I almost cried but I holded it. Too shy to cry ;p

Lavender and Ryota's obsession to be a famous director also kept me on my chair and swallowed the movie.

I heard that it is a live-action version of the anime. It would be nice to watch ;)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D