iNAFFF 2010: Surprise Movie

by - 3:04 PM



Actually, I already know what kind of movie it is. Because the surprise movie at Jakarta and Bandung are same. A liitle bit disappointed because of it, but the best thing that I know the movie would be very great.

Oh, I almost forgot mention the title. It is Dream Home.


Watch the trailer here.






Cheng Li-sheung is a young, upwardly mobile professional finally ready to invest in her first home. But when the deal falls through, she is forced to keep her dream alive - even if it means keeping her would-be neighbors dead.

The movie was great! Gory, slashed, full of blood and I didn't even want to drink anything yet I was really thirsty. Actually the story is so ordinary, for me. It quite same with my project, The House. But the difference is that this movie mention the social and economy issue in the real life. That's the point.

The way they tell the story also different and fresh. We, @justpoet @yiyiyeey @rimamari @ismimot and me, scared, think and enjoy it at the same time. What a good movie.

I can't blame on the character, Cheng, for what she have done. Because she killed people whose are bad and deseved to kill. She looks frightened but doesn't any doubt to finish it.I wondering where she got that enery and will. Crazy girl XD

My favorite part is when Cheng finally killed the open-stomach guy. To get what I mean, you have to watch it first.

Another interesting points are my question for those Hong Kong men. Is there any Kong Hong guy who still faitful to his girlfriend or wife? What I get here that they always cheating behind his wife. Disgusting! And I wondering about the Indonesia maid who had a little role (and killed) there. Who is she? She is so lucky to had a part of that movie yet a little bit.

Sadly, the duration is too short. But it ended my super fast heart beating and starving tummy ;p

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D