Megamind

by - 9:50 PM

Never planned to watch it before. I took it as a refreshment in my super hectic november schedule.



Watch the trailer here.







When super villain Megamind defeats his archrival Metro Man, the world should be his oyster. But instead, Megamind falls into total despair. It turns out that life without a rival is life without a point for him. So, he creates a new superhero rival, Titan. Unfortunately, the new hero wants to be a super villain, too. (source)

It was unpredictable for me. Quite, no, it was super fun. I let myself to laugh and laugh again and again. Fyi, I watched it with my friends and they made my day! The effect was cool. The crash building looked totally real. I thought the movie would be better in 3D.

By the way I didn't like the opening scene. The quote " This is the story of how I died . ." and bla bla bla. I can't explain the reason why, because I don't even know it.

From this movie I know that everybody can do anything because of love. Megamind lies to get closer with Roxanne, Titan expoilt his power to have Roxanne as his girlfriend, and Metroman just wanna love his own life as an ordinary person. No one wants to be lonely.

My favorite part is when Minion made mistake and play Loving You song than shut it off. LMAO. I fell in love with the song and stucked on it.


The funniest thing, did you think that Megamind look a like our master of magician? XD

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D