Tangled/Rapunzel

by - 8:57 PM

This is the first time I watched a movie in 3D. A little bit silly ;p



Watch the trailer here.










The long-haired Princess Rapunzel has spent her entire life in a tower, but when she falls in love with a bandit who was passing by she must venture into the outside world for the first time to find him. (source)

I lovvveeee it! The story, yet it's so fairy tale, the characters, the songs, the jokes, and anything that showed on it. But I didn't feel the 3D effect. Actually, I felt it in several part and I don't like it. I wish I watched it in the reguler version with reguler price ;p

My question is how Rapunzel can be so adorable, responsible, and mature after leaving her tower? She spend her entire life there and did nothing, I think. But the princess always princess and she is the princess.

My favorite part is the battle between Flynn and Maximum, the horse. It was very funny and I still can't handle my laugh when I watched this clips.



And I heart this song XD


Love it very much!!!!

ps. It is not a good review anyway ;p

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D