The Hangover Part II

by - 9:29 AM



Genre:
Comedy
Cast:
Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Jeffrey Tambor, Mike Tyson, Justin Bartha, Ken Jeong
Bryan Callen, and Nick Cassavetes
Director:
Todd Phillips
Writers:
Scot Armstrong, Todd Phillips and Craig Mazin

The Hangover Part II is about Stu is getting married in a week and the wedding ceremony would take place in Thailand. He invites his friends, Phil, Doug, and Alan along. They fly to Thailand with his wife-to-be little brother, Teddy. Two days before the H day, they drink together and talk. No alcohol on it. But the next day, three of them woke up in a stranger motel room without Teddy. What happened in Vegas happens once again.

For me The Hangover Part II is weird and not funny at all. I haven’t seen The Hangover but I heard it is so funny and success. That’s why the Part II came out and I interested to watch it. But I can not find the funny thing here. It is a guy movie and the jokes are not suit for me. I think I should watch the first movie to get know deeper about several old characters here and figure where is the funny thing of it. But it you did not do it, it does not matter at all. You can still enjoy the movie without confuse.




I like when they picked Asia as the setting. It makes me proud as an Asian. But they did not picture the tourist places of it. Thailand is a good country with good cultural. I do not know the name of it but I have seen many beautiful places from Thailand movies I watched. But this movie wasted it. They just pointed the transsexual.

A lot of nudity is here. So make sure you, who hate it and should prepare first like I do, read the parents guide page in IMDB. I forgot to read it and got shocked while watching it. You can laugh at it yet for me it is kinda important.

None of any part of this movie is my favorite. Even it is about the smart yet creepy monkey. I just like the opening song and it stuck for days in my mind.


At last, I got something from The Hangover Part II. You would lose something for doing what you like and its breaking the law. Then no turn back point. Please do not take this review too serious. This is my personal opinion. If you have watched the movie and you like it, it is completely fine for me. If you hesitate to watch it because of my review, I’m so sorry. Just watch it if you want. You have nothing to lose except for your time and money :)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D