I love munching and spend much money for it. Now I want to cut it off and save my money for my dream smart phone. But it did not make me stop to share my favorite snacks that usually I buy at minimarket. Here’s my list.
1. Tao Kae Noi Crispy Seaweed. It is my newest favorite snack. It is kinda expensive but super yum! Sometimes, I eat it with or without rice.
2. Yupi! Neon Worms. This is an expensive candy for me. I usually eat it in the way to campus. One by one, slowly. I would be like a little girl when eat this and I do not care much hehehehehe
3. Lay’s Seaweed. Best potato chips ever! So crunchy and delicious. But my stomach might be sickening after eat a lot of it.
4. Indomie Mie Keriting Goreng Rasa Cabe Rawit. I am a fan of instant noodle and this is one of my favorite. Hot and spicy!
5. Nescafe French Vanilla. I knew this coffee from @deeprasetya when we did our ABS project. The coffee is effective to stay me up all night. Eyes open wide but my head hurts. Coffee isn’t good for my head, actually. I just drink it sometimes, especially when deadline of my assignment is closer.
6. Cimory Yoghurt Drink Red Grape. I had had a stomach problem and this yoghurt helped me a lot. The taste is nice and fresh. Love it!
7. Walls Buavita Strawberry. Oh my, the real ice of fruit. The strawberries are real and sour. It took me an hour to eat it all. I think I am gonna try the grape flavor.
8. Coca cola. Don’t try this at home, but I drink it when I am in a bad mood. When coffee isn’t enough, I would take it and drink it up at once. Crazy. Then next day, I will feel terrible than before.
That is all! You might be confused and wondering, why I called them as a snack, but this is me hahahahaha. You can get those in minimarket nearby. Enjoy :D