Three Things Thursday

by - 7:49 AM

1. I am currently reading An Introduction to Children Literature by Peter Hunt.


You might me curious or even laugh at me because I am reading a textbook in holiday (fyi, I am in holiday :p). Well, I know it is a textbook and kinda boring sometimes. The book itself mostly tells about history of children literature from 18th century and so on. But I love, I repeat, I really loooooooooooove history and that is why I found this book is interesting :)

History lovers should read this someday :)

2. I won a review competition of Dunsa! Alhamdulillah :’)


Actually I am not the only winner of this competition. Congrats to @bee_in_da_club and @yuki_yuchan who won it too. As the winner, we got cash IDR 100.000,- and free to choose books from Atria up to IDR 200.000,-. Here is my choice of books.

- Alice in Wonderland (This is a famous children’s literature and as English Literature’s student, I think I should read it)
- Scones and Sensibility (I love anything that similar to Jane Austen’s works)
- Semburat Senyum Sore (Another novel from @VincaCallista, Dunsa’s Author)
- The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening (I love the TV series and wondering about the novel) and . .
- My Ridiculous Romantic Obsessions (I do not know why. Maybe I found the title and the cover are so attractive :p)

Can not wait to read them ASAP :)

3. A writing competition from BicaraFilm.


The competition is writing our predictions to Oscar’s 2012 winners . The nominations itself has release last night. You can check it here :)

I am so excited about this competition because I love both writing and watching movies. Can not believe they finally formed as one. But before I write the review, I have to watch several movies to help me predict the winners. The movies is such as The Help, The Artist, Hugo, Midnight in Paris, The Descendants, Moneyball, The Tree of Life, War House, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and uuhh that is a lot of movies hehehe. I might be an amateur on this prediction thing, but I am serious about the writing :)

To join the competition just clicks the web here. Wish me luck and gooood luck for you too :D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D