The Next Four Days in Seventh Semester

by - 12:52 PM

The lecturer made a quiz about Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew, induction and act I. We were working in group to finish the 12 questions. But my group just finished six of them. It was fun, tho :D

HOMEWORK!
Read the second and third act of Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew :)

My friends and I discussed our plan for the final assignment which is making a commercial :)

The lecturer asked the class to answer eight questions about narrative perspective and our opinion in Jan Mark's "It Wasn't Me" :)

The lecturer asked the class to watch several movies that related to the topic, Gender and Genre. She offered three titles, How To Train Your Dragon, From Prada To Nada and Beauty & The Briefcase. I already watched the first two movies. Then I was looking for to the last title and watched it. The movie was so funny and I like it so muuuccch! We discussed it in the class and how many men rejected the way Hilary Duff represented women there :)

The next group explained a topic about Student-Lecturer Relationship in and out the class :)

1st
FINALLY, my group had a chance to show our understanding about The Translator's Voice in Translated Narrative :D


2nd
The next group presented their understanding about Ideology in translation process :)


You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D