It Feels Like a Perfect Night

by - 9:50 PM

Sunday is the only holiday that I have during this two busy (and eye-hurting) internship months. So I really really use this day to doing whatever I want. Usually I stay in my bed, re-watching several episodes from my favorite TV shows while muching spicy chips or reading novel in a quite atmosphere. But today I decided to do something, went out and enjoy the sun (and rain) :)

Cooked one of Dapur Umami's recipes. Recipe for this month is Pempek Telur Puyuh :9


Clean up my old novels and mangas and donate them. It doesn't mean that I don't like those books. I just need some free spaces to put my new books. It's nice to know that someone would take care of them :)


Went to Rumah Buku and bought two new books. I just can't stand the temptation :p


Watched Wreck-It Raplh with my boyfriend. AWESOME MOVIE! :D


And adoring the newest music video from Taylor Swift, 22. Cute clothes, cute Swift :)


I hope you enjoyed your Sunday as well :)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D